Welcome to Arcane Lands, Guest. Please take the time to register if you haven't, or click

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killzoz - community manager introduce
Hello Arcane Lands community! Call me killzoz, I am the new community manager here at Arcane Lands. I am so excited to meet everyone here in this great community in the future Smile

Just a bit of myself, I have been playing video games since I was 7 years old, the first mmorpg game I played was RuneScape since 2003. The second MMORPG game I played was World of Warcraft, particularly the Wrath of the Lich King expansion.

Outside of the game, I am doing business administration college getting my 2 year degree, might go for master's, I enjoy memes, playing games and interacting with people online.

In regards to Arcane Lands, I am here to help provide a friendly atmosphere to you, and continue to try and bring excellent experience to the players by being as helpful as I can.

I look forward to interacting with everyone here in this community! Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions/comments/funny memes!

STAFF - Arcane Lands
[Image: tenor.gif]